Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy love-day

i'm really glad i have wonderful friends, i am so thankful for my adorable parents, boston is the best dog in the entire world and my roomie is so amazing.


good things. good things. i'm feeling the love. 

can you see right through me? i'm trying really hard not to be my usual v-day-hater self. especially because i am so blessed. my life is a gift from God, anything else i get is gravy. 

my plans for the weekend:
- spa treatment with the roomski
- mani with my mommy
- going out on the town with roomie and friends :)

maybe i'll watch schindler's list...i did get it in my netflix today...

love/miss/namaste

2 comments:

Ivy said...

im thankful for you.

Unknown said...

schindler's list is one of my fav movies ever! it's AWFULly heartbreaking and disgusting...but so great.

and yes, i know this comment is about 2 weeks late :)