Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th and stuff

i promised ivy that i would post, although there is not so much to report. 


brady came in town this weekend! we had so much fun. it was really nice to have him here. we went and saw fireworks in the park, had dates, and just hung out together. he makes me really happy :)

i also really like fireworks - they are so cool. just sitting there watching them made me feel happy. it makes me excited to think that someday i'll be taking my kids to see fireworks, it's just something you do every year, like christmas. 

something else that has been making me happy is netflix. dani has given me one of the coolest gifts ever and opened me up to the fantastic world of movie heaven. i've been watching a lot of classics - very lovely. if you have any suggestions let me know ;)

the apartment is pretty much done! i love it so much. i keep it very clean, which may surprise some people, but it's true. visitors are welcome anytime. 

ok i promise my next post will be way more interesting. i'm a little preoccupied with my current netflix: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" - an 80's Sarah Jessica Parker flick - HA!

love. miss. namaste.

3 comments:

April said...

haha, love that movie! Helen Hunt makes it for me. And i love you!!! I hope to see you soooooon!

Dani Dias said...

hahaha i just LOVEEE that you LOVEEE netflix as much as i had hoped you would. and this is just the beginning. I can't wait until you become a full blow netflix-anatic when I teach you the ways of the watch instantly section!!

andddd expect an email very soon from yours truly. you brighten my day :)

annnnnddd i can't wait to visit. eeeeeeee!

Shivonne said...

hey love! i cannot wait to visit you in your new digs...i hope i can soon! i hate being here and not seeing y'all...torture. absolute torture. i hope all is well. miss you loml!