Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AVA JAMES DIAS IS HERE!


On September 29, 2009 at 7:16PM, Ava James Dias was born in Austin, Texas. Mama Dani is doing great and Daddy Weston is updating the world with his twitpics :) She is 6 pounds 11 oz and cute as can be. Dani did beautifully, she went in for a checkup yesterday and the doctors told her that she was in labor...Ava wasn't supposed to arrive for 3 more weeks. I think she sensed that mommy was uncomfortably pregnant and wanted to give her a break :)

I can't wait to see this precious miracle on Friday! And I get to see Lil Liv tomorrow! I love being Aunt Laura...I promise to always have gum.

love/miss/namaste.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yayyy babbyyyyy!!!

it's great when they can feel your pain and just go ahead and come into the world a little bit early...aves didnt quite catch on in that department...but i have no complaints :)