Tuesday, July 14, 2009

how do you DOO?

it's that time of year.
the time when i get the urge to snip. don't worry - i am not going to chop it off. no no, it took me too long to grow these locks - i just need an update. 

so naturally, i've been perusing photos of my favorite people for inspiration: rachel mcadams, penelope cruz and zooey deschanel. duh.

rachel mcadams is a chameleon. her hair has been long and blonde, short and dark, red, even some pink highlights (i WISH i could pull off blonde/pink)...
i think the winner for me is zooey - she's pretty much awesome. i've had this hairstyle before and it was one of my favs (that being bangs). the one i had in college was pretty polished like the pic above, but the winner is:
bangin' casual.

i'm keeping my color the same (perhaps i'll darken it in the fall), but in about 45 minutes, i'm getting some whispy bangles and a trimmy trim trim. usually i cut my own bangs...but that rarely turns out the way i envision...

can you tell i'm bored when i'm posting about my stupid hair? 

1 comments:

Shivonne said...

ummm...hair is important. and awesome. i love the creativity you get with it. getting a cool new doo automatically makes you feel like a new person. i love it. also, i too love zooey and think you've made a great choice. can't wait to see it!