Thursday, April 10, 2008

fritzy witzy was a bear.

i had a tingly thing happen to me today.


my iphone beeps whenever i get emails, so i basically receive them like text messages. i got a blog notification email that had shivonne's comment to my previous email. it was encouraging, as always, but as i read her words, "we're all praying for you," i got tingles all over. i felt it. i just felt that overwhelming sensation, of knowing that you girls are coming before God and petitioning him on my behalf - knowing that i am being supported from so many different angles. my eyes welled up with tears (of happiness, mind you), and i just had the feeling that everything was going to be ok. 

then about an hour later i received another email. from fossil. 
they're calling tomorrow to give me the mini-project to present at my NEXT INTERVIEW. one more round and i should know a solid yes or no-go.

so i just wanted to let you know that i'm praying for you, too. if you're reading this, you're most likely in my thoughts and prayers daily and it is my greatest joy to bring your unique situations to Christ. it's where i feel that i am the greatest help - it's my way of contributing to the struggles/joys that you face (besides just discussing them - i have no answers to give, only encouraging words). 

whether or not i am in your prayers, i want to thank you for the support and encouragement you, beloved reader, have given me. it is because of that encouragement i am inspired and driven. 

today was a good day.

miss/love/namaste.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

ooh i loved this post even more than the last!

this made me feel so amazing and so loved, laura!! that is probably one of the sweetest/most amazing/inspirational things where you said it was your joy to bring us before Christ. that makes me love you that much more, if its even possible to love you more ;)

but im really so thankful and blessed to have you lomls to constanly think about me and pray for me. we are doing amazing work in each others lives bc God is hearing every one of the prayers, and we all know that thats a whole bunch of prayers!!

p.s. its my joy and honor to bring you before the Lord in my prayers, too! i love you sweet little l dee! and im so proud of you for stickin through the internship and getting so far with the fossil interview. youve already shown how talented you are!! muah muah muah

Shivonne said...

ahhh laura! i got tingles myself when i read this blog. i feel so awesomely blessed to be a part of a group of women who support not only each other's endeavors but also our spiritual faith. i'm so proud of you and the opportunity you've been given...i'd love to hear more about your project! also, i got your awesome letter in the post today which was awesome for a number of reasons:
1. it's from you. nuff said.
2. i heart your personalized stationary. how cute are you?
3. it arrived right after a really stressful busy rush at work today so i had time to relax and peruse over it again and again during my lunch break. thanks for that.
4. your words were encouraging, comforting, inspiring, and all around great to hear. i love and miss you so much.

okay, so lots of prayers and force power is heading your way as you prepare for your next round of the interview process. go kick some fossil booty my little loml...good luck!
namaste!