Friday, June 12, 2009

to your point...


i recently posted about how my trip to london and spain had given me the travel bug. now that my condition is super serious, i'm revisiting my original vacation plan from before the europe trip was a possibility: a mini US tour. whitney had said she'd totally come with me... but then she started making some trips to cali and i randomly bought a plane ticket to london, so that idea had to be put on hold. well...i've been back for over 2 weeks now, so it's time to start planning the next adventure:

see photo below. i'm thinking i need about 6 days to make this happen, which means it needs to happen around a national holiday (perhaps july 4th weekend or labor day weekend) so i'll only have to take 3ish days off.
stops include shreveport, jackson, birmingham, atlanta, NASHVILLE and little rock. and the open road. just call me sal paradise.


who's with me??
love/miss/namaste.

2 comments:

Aaron is in the Lup said...

There is this totally crazy awesome Elvis collector in Memphis.. I'll have to remember his name, but definitely worth the stop.

Ivy said...

i wish i wish! i'll probably be wedding planning....