Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hump day

this weekend was nice and laid back. i went to paul's gallery and saw his stellar photos from the trips he's taken to the Sudan and DC (i need to get some photog lessons, stat). after that, i was feeling sort of down so i went to my parents' house to hang out...which always makes me feel better. [also, a sweet email from shiv really lifted my spirits too :)]. the next day, i woke up to my dad walking into my room in full vader-gear, breathing like james earl jones...my mom holding a chihuahua, giggling behind him. that's why i come home.

they also went to their own halloween party last weekend. they are legit. the dog never leaves this spot.
puppylove...
i also had the pleasure of puppysitting my friend joshulyn's chihuahua, flip. he is so precious and got along well with bos. they pretty much napped on their respective couches all weekend. i felt like i lived on a chihuahua farm or paris hilton's closet.

i am also doing a lot better. i have really great friends who are always there for me and i'm so lucky to have such wonderful people surrounding me from all over the world. i've decided that i'm not going to be sad and weepy anymore, because that's not good. and i don't even know why i'm even that upset anyways. the more i think about it, the clearer things become. maybe that's because i've moved into anger...which is also more funny. now i'm able to laugh at myself and realize that i have to be somewhat of a decent person if the people who call me their friend are those i esteem so highly... i mean, i must be pretty great if my friends are absolutely INCREDIBLE, right? thanks friends, you're lovely.

November is going to be the best month ever. i'm SO ready for it to GET HERE.

- Hanson with Hellogoodbye on Nov 1 with reeds and some bestfriends.
- My 24th Birthday! Plus other birthdays too...
roomie and I are going to have our birthday shindig as our new condo debut party :) it's almost finished. and IVY is coming to visit me!!
- Imogen Heap at the Granada on Nov 17. yes.
- New Moon releases on Nov 19, you better believe i'm going to the midnight showing...and a pre-party with my twilight girls before
- FRIENDSGIVING...dani and ava are coming up from NB for a visit! we're all going to LC's place for a feast with friends and babies :) so excited
- Thanksgiving :)

I'm sure there are lots of other funsies that will happen in the great month of November, but those are just some highlights. october, get out of my life! i'm done with you. you're not even the 8th month, poser.

love/miss/namaste.

0 comments: