Friday, October 23, 2009

i needed this.

so i've had these plain black flats for a while now. i've never worn them since they were purchased from forever21 for 14 bucks. see below, sad and boring.

so i decided that instead of trying to sell them to buffalo exchange never having worn them, i'd modify them to be wearable (for me, anyways). a trip to hobby lobby, a tube of super glue and some acrylic gems later, i was able to create my own version of jeweled flats.
VOILA!! and there you have it. my friday afternoon get-me-through-the-day activity. now i'm looking for other things to bedazzle. next up: a little notebook i keep in my handbag. i write everything from to-do lists to bible verses...or anything i want to remember. obviously i had to make it sparkly.i still have some jewels left over. what next....

happy weekend. let's try to make it a good one, eh?
love/miss/namaste.

1 comments:

Ivy said...

youre so cute. i love you so much.