Wednesday, March 12, 2008

no worries.

first of all, i love photoshop (which is how i made the image to the left), and second of all, i have been feeling very worrysome (hence, the image to the left). 


no word yet from fossil. i am hoping to hear back sometime this week. i have adequately followed up, so the ball is in their court. 
hey, he takes care of those birds, doesn't he?

i have been spending loads of my time browsing the web. dani introduced me to a few sites (creative blogs, design sites, etc.) and my surfing has exploded into an obsession...an addiction...that has overtaken all of my free time. i am feeling so inspired. ideas are flowing, people. i pretty much NEED an apartment (the largest blank canvas there is) to carry out all of my design ideas so i don't implode from inspiration overload. 

to do list for before the internship is over (countdown: 4.5 weeks):

- write my research paper.
- send out officer gifts (from back when i was president...i still have a few. bad laura).
- design and make my seafoam green sundress (i have the fabric and the sewing machine, now i need to find the time).
- make a quilt to serve as my new bedspread.
- learn how to use my mom's fancy camera and become a photographer.
- train boston.
- finish my books
    (the irresistible revolution, living yoga, lolita, & confessions of a shopaholic - all of which i am in the middle of).
- make a master list of everything i want to do with my future apartment (which will hopefully be found soon).

sorry this post is so blah. i've become a homebody and don't like to do much when i get home from work.

OH, BIG NEWS!
my mom got us a wii!!! it's bad awesome, and we got guitar hero for it too! i'm probably also going to develop some mad skills in the next few weeks.

last thing on the to do list:
- master all things wii.

i am one hot mess.
love/miss.

5 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Yeah I deleted the first one...major typos...still asleep apparently!

Love the to do list. And Marcel's mom got a Wii too! She bought dancing with the stars, which is surprisingly fun! It is very similar to guitar hero and you look hilarious doing it. You should rent/buy it. It could very easily be the "new" guitar hero for me! Did I mention you look HILARIOUS dancing and such....Marcel was the best. Anywho....where are you looking for apartments?

Shivonne said...

omg laura...could you BE anymore fabulous!?! i'm so jealous of your creative designing ways...also-i cannot wait to see your soon to be new dress (luv the color btw) and your awesome pad. i'm thinking a little force action there? anywho, you inspire me to tap into my creative side all the time and i'm loving it-not only is it enjoyable, you also feel productive and get a therapeutic effect i think. well i'm darn proud of you girly and i can't wait to challenge you to guitar hero (though i'll probably lose since you'll become so bad-a at it and i won't have played in 6 months :( much love!

Whitney said...

ok let me just say that i just got done writing like the longest comment EVER on here about your last two blogs and then i went to post it and it said webpage expired so it erased everything and im PISSED!!!

so...i cant rewrite it bc it wont be as good as the first one. so just know that it said a whole lot about how amazing and fabulous you are and how much i wish i was like you.

and of course i miss you and love you and adore you and let's just talk on the phone soon about all of these things!!!!

April said...

you should get smash brothers..pretty much every character ever created battling it out. it's actually pretty wicked.

i miss you bunches. sigh, my sanity! come visit austin :)