Thursday, March 27, 2008

lo siento.

no updates lately, my apologies. here's what's happening:

i have another interview with Fossil on Monday! It's for a Product Coordinator Position in Sunwear. I'd be developing the sunglasses line, catalog, and packaging (the tins that the watches come in). I could go into more fabulous detail but i shall refrain for now. It is just as awesome as the other one i interviewed for...so i'm really hoping this all works out! i'm kind of nervous...but i know that God will put me where i'm supposed to be.

so pray for the job! i need it! i want it!

love you people.

more to come.

love/miss.

3 comments:

Shivonne said...

hey facebook slut... i love being addicted to the internet with you...it's like my lifeline to my fave people in the universe. i'm praying for you and your job opportunities and i know the right one will come to you and you'll be pure fabulosity.
namaste (i really do like that!)
shivonne

Whitney said...

aww im so excited for you and the new job opportunity! i am sooo happy i got to talk to you last night. it made my night. i miss you so much. and ill be looking up those flights dont you worry. i couldnt miss out on a weekend with the lomls! muah muah muah, im praying for your job. love!

Heather said...

That sounds awesome! What a great job for you! I am sure it will go GREAT! Keep us updated!