Monday, November 2, 2009

snippets of Get Up and Go, from Underneath (2004)

what could i give when you've got all you need?
and she looks at me and all i want's a little free
every time i look at you it makes me see that it's alright, it's alright
we'll get away, be in love, we can make it better
all we need's a little time for us to get together
happiness is just a step away and it's alright, it's alright

just a girl like you, and maybe just a guy like me
maybe we can take a walk on the wild side
take a look and see, get up and go

seems like love has always found a way
but there's only so many hours in a day
all that i know is that you're here with me and it's alright, it's alright
won't you tell me that you need me so bad
you are everything i've never had, oh
every time i look at you it hurts so bad
and it's alright, it's alright.



(dear God, please send me a boy who says nice things like this to me. thanksiloveyou.)

0 comments: