Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Blog Begins

I, Laura Kathleen Dudney, have decided to become a blogger. I am doing this for the following reasons:


1. I will be living in Arlington starting in about a week and will be apart from many people I care about...hopefully this will be a good way to keep in touch with loved ones who are scattered about the globe. 
2. I will be living at home and will enjoy having an extra internet connection to the world. 
3. I think this is better than myspace because myspace is creepy.

Boston and I will be living with my parents in Arlington while I intern in Dallas for my last semester. We're excited to be spending some time with Fred & Charlotte and setting up our sweet bachelorette pad upstairs. Visitors welcome.

1 comments:

Ivy said...

luara dudney - i am pretty sure I love you more than you will ever know.