Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Holiday Post

Merry Christmas, people! I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday, I know I am :)

Brady and I were supposed to be apart from the time I left Austin (on the 17th) until the 27th (when we have tickets to the Mavs/Cavs game - our Christmas present to each other). However, Brady ended up surprising me last Friday and we've been together ever since. We spent Christmas with my family Fri-Mon, and came to Hamilton yesterday and will be here until we go back to Arlington on Thursday for the game. Then I'm going to ride back to Austin with him on the 30th and come back to the DF-Dub with Bethany on the 2nd-ish. Superfun. 

Speaking of Super...Brady and I watched 'Superbad' last night, and it was just that...super bad. Do not watch this movie. There were about 3 funny parts...none of which I remember because they were not really even noteworthy.

I'm very excited about going back to Austin, although it won't be the same without A). my stuff and B). a few key people. BUT! I'll still get to see lots of people that I love and adore, so I will still be ECSTATIC to be back, if only for a few days. 
PS. The bachelorette pad is complete now. Boston and I got a 47" flat screen HDTV. And a puppy couch. 

0 comments: