Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 5 of missing you terribly.

I say "you" because chances are, if you're reading this, it's because you care about me...and I probably care about you too.
Things haven't been all sad, though. Bethany and I got to spend pretty much all day yesterday together. We did some Christmas shopping and ate at Black Eyed Pea, it was SO good. Today was yet another illustration of how corn does not digest...you all know I have strange pooing habits. 
Anyhoo, in other news, I got my hair did today. My good friend Heather (from Arlington - we've been great friends since 1st grade, PRECIOUS!) recommended her hairstylist to me, so I went in 
for my appointment today. I decided to deviate from the black and go back to my natural brown color and clean up my layers a bit - after that stupid toni & guy punk butchered my head. I'm really happy with it. I'll probably grow it out soon too. 

I'm sure this is all just fascinating news to you, but that's all I got. Not an hour goes by that I don't miss Austin: the-way-it-was-Austin, that is. 

love.

2 comments:

Dani Dias said...

your comment made me cry. and your present is still here because mother swore she had your address still and i swore she didn't and i was right. its weird that im missing you, missing everyone terribly, i think im having trouble with things changing. but you are a big part of my life, and sometimes i push away people, things when they mean something to me. i can withstand a lot of pain, but not the type of pain that comes from being away from people i love. anyway, this is turning into my post, and for you laura i will pledge to post more often, even though i suck at writing. but the point of this message was to say that your comment touched me. thank you.

Ivy said...

ldee your hair looks fabulous! I love it and can't wait to see it "in real life"