Thursday, December 13, 2007

t-minus 5 days left...

5 days left in Austin.

I really need to stop being sappy. ENOUGH WITH THE SADNESS! This has been the best 4 years of my life. I am so thankful that my head is filled with countless memories that make me smile. It's a GOOD thing that I'm sad about college coming to an end. That means that it was AMAZING. Life-changing, more like it. I am a different person than I was when I first stepped on these beloved forty acres and that makes me so proud. 

So, please, don't be too sad about the end of this chapter  in our lives. Be happy that it is filling you with emotion, because that shows that it meant something to you.

2 comments:

Shivonne said...

yay laura! we're blogger buddies (that sounded kind of stupid...oh well, i'm sticking to it!) i finally finished my paper...so i'm SOOOO ready for a wonderful night of hot coco sipping, christmas light looking, holiday cheer! see you soon!

April said...

stop reminding me that you're leaving :(